Technology Classes for Older Adults
Prime of Life Tech is pleased to offer technology classes for people in older adult communities. We can provide classes at your community or virtually over Zoom.
We offer courses on various technology subjects to help your residents learn the fundamentals of using their computers, smartphones, tablets, and smart home technology. We also offer online safety and fraud prevention classes, basic cybersecurity, personal safety, and using streaming video services.
Classes offered include:
- Smartphone and Tablet Fundamentals
- Windows PC Fundamentals
- Macbook Fundamentals
- Online Safety, Security, and Fraud Avoidance
- Passwords and Protecting Your Identity
- Smartphone Options for Older Adults
- Smart Home Technology for Aging in Place
- Technology Travel Essentials
- Sharing Digital Photos and Videos
- Cutting the Cord and Streaming Your Programs
- A downloadable presentation for review after class
- Downloadable cheatsheets with detailed instructions (where applicable)
- Thought-provoking technology discussions
- Answers to technology questions from the audience
- Virtual classes available via Zoom for additional safety and convenience
Classes are $125 each and one hour in duration. Discounts for multiple bookings.
Contact Prime of Life Tech today to schedule technology classes for your residents!
Thank you for your interest in technology classes from Prime of Life Tech. Please tap or click the Schedule Class button, email us at email@example.com, or call (720) 319-7145 for assistance.