Schedule two or more classes – take 20% off!
Prime of Life Tech is pleased to offer technology classes for older adults in community settings. We can provide in-person classes at your older adult community or virtual classes over Zoom.
We offer courses on various technology subjects that will help your residents learn the fundamentals for using their computers, smartphones, tablets, and smart home technology. We also offer online safety and fraud prevention classes, basic cybersecurity, personal safety, and using streaming video services.
- Smartphone and Tablet Fundamentals
- Windows PC Fundamentals
- Macbook Fundamentals
- Online Safety, Security, and Fraud Avoidance
- Passwords and Protecting Your Identity
- Smartphone Options for Older Adults
- Smart Home Technology for Aging in Place
- Personal Safety and Wellness Technology
- Cutting the Cord and Streaming Your Programs
- A downloadable presentation for review after class
- Downloadable cheatsheets with detailed instructions (where applicable)
- Thought-provoking technology discussions
- Answers to technology questions from the audience
- Virtual classes available via Zoom for additional safety and convenience
Classes are $125 each and one hour in duration.
However, Prime of Life Tech is currently offering a special.
Book two or more classes for $100 each. That’s a 20% discount!
Contact Prime of Life Tech today to schedule technology classes for your residents!
Thank you for your interest in technology classes from Prime of Life Tech. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly. You can also email us at email@example.com or call (720) 319-7145 for assistance.